New Training Course: Introduction to Rust joins the KDAB Training portfolio
What you will learn on this course
- tell you everything you need to know about Rust Fundamentals
- such as Rust toolchain, syntax, basic types, and data structures
- offer you a good mix of theory and hands-on exercises
- so you can apply what you learn in a supportive environment, and
- show you how Rust can best be applied to your project
- armed with the meaningful, relevant insights you will get.
In addition, you will learn how to write safe concurrent programs, leverage error handling, and use Rust’s documentation for research and troubleshooting.
Who’s it for?
- Anyone with a background in programming in any language will benefit from this course.
- The training material is suitable for people using either Windows, macOS or Linux based systems.