We help you incorporate the Vulkan API to your project
KDAB is happy that the recently released Vulkan API specification will offer a route to very high performance graphics and compute functionality on today’s and tomorrow’s GPU hardware. With KDAB’s wealth of OpenGL experience we can help bring this cutting edge, high performance API to your application.
KDAB’s experts can work with you to exploit Vulkan’s increased cross-platform capabilities and bring higher performance, increased battery life and reduced thermal output to your mobile and second screen apps.
We can help you to speed up graphics performance by taking advantage of Vulkan’s multithreading on multiple GPU cores, producing faster, more efficient software that consumes less power.
As this new API will be a unification of OpenGL and OpenCL we will be able to help you to exploit the power of multiple GPUs for non-graphical solutions.
Other advantages of the Vulkan will offer:
- open specifications
- a unified API for mobile, desktop, console and embedded platforms
- simple drivers for low-overhead efficiency and more cross vendor consistency
- open source tools(after its release), so it will evolve fast and be robust
- supported by nVidia, AMD, ARM, Samsung, Google, Vivante, Valve and many others
We can offer you:
- workshops and mentoring to assist your move to Vulkan
- configuration, optimization and debugging of Vulkan on desktop, mobile and embedded systems
- help embedding Vulkan code in your application
- assistance with migrating your OpenGL legacy code to Vulkan
Find out more about Vulkan. Read our Nine Steps to Vulkan Literacy whitepaper.
You can get more information on this subject, 3D, OpenGL or Qt 3D, you can read our in-depth blogs here
If you are interested in finding out more about how we can help with Vulkan, please Contact us