Efficiently develop top quality applications using KDABs team
With our software engineering services you can either temporarily use us to increase your software development capacity, or outsource a complete development project to us.
We can help your projects by:
- specifying and implementing your entire development, from scratch
- supplementing your project by implementing parts of the application
- continuing the software development of a project
- integrating Qt and C++ and/or QML and C++ or Qt, C++ and HTML5
- refactoring and back-porting code to Qt (see Migrations)
- helping you with the User Interface design (see UX/UI Design)
Our services can vary from creating specific components to working alongside entire corporate development teams.
Examples of our software engineering services are:
- co-designing the system architecture
- creating front-end and back-end implementation of components
- writing Qt extensions, Qt Creator extensions, QML extensions
- designing components to make displays completely configurable
KDAB’s software development services are proven by a wide range of companies and organizations from different industries. See examples of our customers and projects in the customer section.
Outsource your software development to us – when you need it
Let us know about your specifications or let us help you create them. We will implement them so it is easy for your engineers to maintain and extend. Our experienced software engineers can implement parts of your application while your engineers work on other parts. You can give parts – or all of your code – to us and ask us to make it work. We’ll create classes or modules at short notice. We can also continue the software development of your application after our initial effort alongside your team if you wish.
Software Development – How we work with you
- We conduct a start-up meeting to go through your requirements or application.
- We assess the software development effort and estimate for the entire task.
- As the project develops, we set milestones, and give regular project status reports and updates.
After our work is done, at a handover meeting, we introduce your engineers to our work so they can take over and continue to work as effectively as possible on the new code base. The handover meeting can be combined with a Qt Training to refresh the knowledge on specific aspects.