New Training Course: Embedded Rust joins the KDAB Training portfolio
Introducing our latest addition to KDAB’s regular Scheduled Training courses. ‘Embedded Rust Training’, an online training course in collaboration with our partner Ferrous Systems. Over a period of 6 half-days, learn Rust for embedded systems with our partner Ferrous Systems’ professional training program.
What to Expect:
- Rust Fundamentals: Master the basics, from syntax to ownership, error handling, and more.
- Embedded Fundamentals: Explore Rust’s unique applications in embedded systems.
- Hands-on Learning: Apply knowledge through practical exercises.
- Rust Basics: Cover everything from Rust’s history to collections and good design practices.
- Embedded Rust: Learn about [std] vs. [no_std], custom panic behavior, and HAL implementations.
- Down-the-Stack: Dive into Board Support Crates, Peripheral Access Crates, and embedded-HAL traits.
- RTIC Framework: Implement a USB Device using Real-Time Interrupt-driven Concurrency.
Boost your Rust skills with this comprehensive training program.