KDAB at Embedded World 2018 27th February - March 1st, Nuremberg
Come visit KDAB and join in the fun at the Qt booth: Hall 4-258!
See for yourself our spectacular demos showing our work in Qt, C++ and Qt 3D, including some of KDAB’s best known tools, GammaRay, Hotspot and Clazy, developed to enhance efficiency in our client projects, and Qt Automotive Suite – taking the hassle out of developing for automotive, using Qt.
The full list:
- putting unprecedented analysis and control directly into the driver’s cab.
- taking the hunt for a cure for cancer to new levels.
- KDAB’s runtime introspection tool for Qt applications – look out for next month’s release of v. 2.9.
- integrating GammaRay deeply into Qt Creator and providing a comprehensive package for automotive needs, including the powerful Qt 3D framework, also developed by KDAB.
- the GUI for Linux perf profiler that addresses performance issues on C++ applications. Look out for next month’s new Hotspot release from KDAB’s Milian Wolff!
- the open source Qt-oriented code checker and clang plug-in supported by KDAB, which can analyse your C++ code.
- Provides a fluid 60fps touch UI and H.264 video decoding on hardware with no GPU or hardware video decoding acceleration, with the full feature set of Qt and with as little as 64MB of RAM and/or Flash memory:
This year we’ve a training info point where you can find out about our renowned on-site or Scheduled training for Qt, Modern C++, Qt 3D, OpenGL, Profiling and Debugging and more. Also, there will be an Ask the Experts info point where you can ask about any of the above technologies.
Save the dates and book yourself a meeting with one of our Qt, C++ or OpenGL experts on-site.