KDAB at SPS, November 14-16th Nürnberg, Germany
The SPS (Smart Production Solutions) event is the industry highlight of the automation sector. With its unique concept, it represents the complete spectrum of smart and digital automation – from simple sensors to intelligent solutions, from what is feasible today to the vision of a comprehensively digitized industrial world.
We will be there showing how to build and maintain one software platform for a product portfolio, with these demos and more:
Kistler Handheld Charge Amplifier Touchscreen UI
- graphing and visualizing high-precision measurement results
- two product variants in one software solution
- Texas Instruments AM335x Sitara with 1 x 1Ghz, including a GPU
Miltenyi autoMACS Magnetic Cell Separator
- touch-driven experiment planner and executor
- platform and system maintenance with Yocto Linux
- Intel system, tailored to customer needs
Maintaining a Product Line: Speidel Braumeister
- interactive touch UI on cost-effective hardware platforms
- scaling within the customer’s product line
- device platform implementation: updates & in-field crash reporting
One Platform, Three Frameworks: Qt/Slint/Flutter
- ship navigation and status summary
- custom, Torizon-based Linux platform
- on IMX8MP SOM on Toradex Yavia carrier boards
And that’s not all.
Check out our brochures
- Training leaflet
- Designing Your First Embedded Linux Device
- Dodging disruption with software
- Choosing a CPU – Is the i.MX 8 right for your project?
- Choosing a software stack – Is Qt right for your project?
- Modernizing SCADA HMIs
You will find copies of these in our booth!
Visit us in Hall 6 Booth 123 to find out what else we have to offer and talk to our experts!
When: November 14th-16th
Where: NürnbergMesse, Karl-Schönleben-Str. Messeplatz 1, 90471 Nürnberg
Get your ticket here.