Demos at Qt World Summit 2020 Palm Springs, October 20-22
Qt World Summit 2020 in Palm Springs, CA has been postponed and the new date is October 20-22.
KDAB will be Gold Sponsor. As well as a range of talks and 3 one-day training classes, we will also present an array of exciting demos in the KDAB booth. Check them out!
KDAB Demos at Qt World Summit, 2020
- UI and process control for a home brewing appliance
- Rich and intuitive Qt Quick frontend
- Adapted to cost-effective hardware
- Yocto-based platform customization
- KDAB provided full-stack support from BSP to UI effects
- Navigation framework integrated with Qt Quick scene
- Speedometer implemented using OpenGL shaders
- Running on a Yocto-based platform
Download the Case Study…
KUESA™ 3D Runtime on i.MX 8M
- Performance optimized real-time rendering
- Streamlined integration of 3D content from DCC like Blender
- Seamless integration into Qt / QML / Qt 3D
- Intuitive/artistic approach of defining new “Iro Materials”
QiTissue: Big data and image visualizer
- 2D and 3D visualization from cutting edge clinical diagnostics data sets
- Efficiently handles gigabytes of data
- Integrates scientific image processing and analysis
- Built on top of Qt Widgets, Qt Graphics View, Qt Quick, and Qt 3D
- Embedded on a Linux Tegra board (3D)
KDAB Profiling and Analysis Tools
- GammaRay: High-level introspection tool for Qt applications.
- Hotspot Profiler: GUI for Linux Perf to analyze profiling data
- Clazy Static Code Analyzer: LLVM/Clang-based static analyzer for Qt
- Heaptrack: Heap memory profiler and analysis GUI for Linux
New demo coming soon!