GammaRay 3.0.0 is released with support for Qt 6
KDAB has released GammaRay 3.0.0.
This release is a special one, as we have now added Qt 6 support.
An overview of changes since the last release
Things we have added or improved
- Support for Qt6
- An option to allow capturing HTTP response body in Network operation.
- You can now ‘favorite’ Objects via context menu. A favorite object appears in a separate item view above the main itemview
- Support for modifying QMargins in properties
- You can now zoom with a mouse wheel in Signals view
- When you filter for an object, the tree will now expand automatically and select the object
- When an object is re-parented, it no longer crashes
- You get much improved performance
- in signals view
- when a target application triggers massive object destructions or constructions
Things we took away
- The KDAB commercial license.
- The 3D Widget Inspector View.
- The experimental VTK-based Object Visualizer.
Download GammaRay and see the full change log at https://github.com/KDAB/GammaRay/releases/tag/v3.0.0.
Find out more about KDAB’s Qt tools.