Digital Portfolio Demo - showcases a number of KDAB demos together, in a smooth QtQuick application.
In this demo you will find information about all the following Qt applications:
- the boat demo running with QNX
- the home automation client/server cross-platform demo
- a real industrial application controlling weaving machines
- an OpenGL demo creating surfaces from DICOM files on the GPU
- a patient management application with Android
- GammaRay, a powerful introspection tool for Qt applications
- a complex desktop phone designed specifically for traders
- a 3D application simulating an electro plating plant
- Alcatel’s conferencing and communication software.
- QtQuick2 (Qt 5.3)
- Pure QML, only main() is in C++
- OpenGL shaders (embedded into the QML code) for the reflection effects.
- Windows 8
- Also runs on Raspberry PI and Android devices
- Available on the Google Play Store, search for “kdab”.