KDStateMachineEditor 1.1.0 released
KDStateMachineEditor is a Qt-based framework for creating Qt State Machine metacode using a graphical user interface. It works on all major platforms and is now available as part of the Qt Auto suite.
The latest release of KDAB’s KDStateMachineEditor includes changes to View, API and Build system.
- Button added to show/hide transition labels
- Now using native text rendering
- Status bar removed
- API added for context menu handling (cf. StateMachineView class)
- Toolchain files added for cross-compiling (QNX, Android, etc.)
- Compilation with namespaced Qt enabled
- Build with an internal Graphviz build allowed (-DWITH_INTERNAL_GRAPHVIZ=ON)
KDStateMachineEditor Works on all major platforms and has been tested on Linux, OS X and Windows.
Prebuilt packages for some popular Linux distributions can be found here.
Homebrew recipe for OSX users can be found here.