KDSoap 1.9.0 released
KD SOAP is a tool for creating client applications for web services.
The release of 1.9.0 brings a fair number of improvements and fixes, as the following text describes.
- C++11 is now required. Qt4 is still supported, but this is the last release with support for Qt4.
rpathfor Unix/Linux/macOS (#181) is now fixed.
- cmake usage is improved by setting the install interface directories on the library targets (#196). You can just link to
KDSoap::kdsoapand you’ll get the correct include paths now.
- Conan has a new installing file (WIP – see conan folder).
- Support for selecting WS-Addressing namespace for send messages (#176) has been added
- WS-Addressing spec compliance (#193) is fixed
- Support for implementing SOAP-over-UDP clients (see KDSoapUdpClient) is fixed.
WSDL parser / code generator changes, applying to both client and server side:
- An override indicator to generated files has been added. This requires C++11 for users of generated files.
- An option for loading PKCS12 certificates (#190) has been added.
- All special handling of soap/encoding namespace is removed, which fixes the use of
soapenc:integerfor instance (#179).
- A compilation error due to missing QSharedPointer include in generated code (#170) is now fixed.
- The holidays examples have been replaced with bank-lookup examples. Less fun, but the holidays web service no longer exists…