It needs more than excellent code
In this course you will learn how to determine user requirements so you can provide solutions for your product’s interaction challenges that are both mentally satisfying and visually appealing. You will also learn how to uncover and estimate the effects of usability deficits and establish benchmarks so as to steer the GUI development for an optimum result.
With this introductory training you will not only understand the theory, but also take away tools and strategies you can directly introduce to your product development team. In order to tighten your newly gained knowledge, extensive exercises accompany the theory: We will develop an application from the first idea to user testing the final design.
Some of the topics covered
- ISO 9241-210 or “what is a User Centered Development Process?”
- Assess users’ needs and make them actionable (e.g. Personas)
- How to communicate user requirements in your team
- Designing for the mind: Translating user needs into interfaces
- Tools and strategies for rapid UI prototyping
- Testing the Usability: Guerilla or The Lab?
- Understand the why: Psychological background
- How to talk with users – getting the feedback right.
- Interweaving UX processes with general development
Why learn about User Centered Development and Usability?
Users ultimately decide about the success of your product – at the latest when they are supposed to use it. With this training we provide you with strategies for turning your users into allies early in the development process. These strategies will not only lead to better products and higher customer satisfaction, but will also help you to improve the development process itself.
- Target Audience: Developers, Development Leads, Product Managers, Managers, Decision Makers wanting to learn how to involve users to boost a product’s success
- Prerequisite: Being part of a product development team
- Duration: 3 days
Forthcoming courses in:
Check out our complete course schedule…
From Days Location Course Language Price Status Register February 6th, 2018 3 Macclesfield, UK Programming with Qt/QML English € 999.00 Confirmed February 13th, 2018 3 Chicago, IL, USA Programming with Qt/QML for the Desktop English $ 1500.00 March 20th, 2018 3 Macclesfield, UK Modern OpenGL: Introduction English € 1500.00 March 27th, 2018 3 Lyon, France Programming with Qt 3D French € 2000.00 April 17th, 2018 3 Macclesfield, UK Programming with Qt/QML English € 1500.00 May 8th, 2018 3 Detroit, MI, USA Qt for Automotive Development English $ 1800.00 May 15th, 2018 3 Paris, France Advanced QML French € 1500.00 May 22nd, 2018 3 Macclesfield, UK Advanced OpenGL English € 2000.00 June 12th, 2018 3 Toulouse, France Modern C++: C++11 / C++14 / C++17 French € 1500.00 July 17th, 2018 3 Chicago, IL, USA Programming with Qt/QML for Embedded English $ 1500.00 September 4th, 2018 3 Macclesfield, UK Modern C++: C++11 / C++14 / C++17 English € 1500.00 September 18th, 2018 3 Chicago, IL, USA Profiling and Debugging for Windows English $ 2500.00 October 2nd, 2018 3 Macclesfield, UK Modern OpenGL: Introduction English € 1500.00 October 9th, 2018 3 Paris, France Advanced Qt Widgets French € 1500.00 November 13th, 2018 3 Avignon, France Profiling and Debugging for Linux English € 2000.00 December 4th, 2018 3 Rennes, France Programmation Qt QML French € 1250.00 December 4th, 2018 3 Macclesfield, UK Advanced OpenGL English € 2000.00
For further information Contact us