Learn about additional runtime components and development tools in Qt Automotive Suite
This training introduces you to the Qt Automotive Suite, Qt’s specialized variant for automotive in-vehicle infotainment (IVI) systems.
The course is targeted at Qt developers who want to learn about the additional runtime components and development tools provided by the Qt Automotive Suite, as well as how to best employ these components in their IVI project.
- Device setup and target development with Qt Creator
- Device image creation and customization
- Multi-process application management with Qt ApplicationManager and Wayland
- Qt Virtual Keyboard
- Creating and integrating SCXML-based state machines
- Interfacing with CAN buses using Qt SerialBus
- Developing vehicle data and middleware access APIs using Qt IVI
- Integrating 2D and 3D UI content
- GammaRay runtime introspection
- Target audience: Developers working on IVI systems using or evaluating – the Qt Automotive Suite.
- Prerequisites: Basic Qt or QML knowledge
- Duration: 3 days
Why learn about Qt for Automotive Suite?
Qt Automotive Suite extends the regular Qt frameworks and tools into a comprehensive package tailored to the needs of automotive HMI projects. Additional components support you with interfacing with middleware services and with application management. Extensions to QtCreator ease on-target development, and powerful runtime inspection tooling gives you new insights at runtime.
In this course you will learn about the additional APIs and components provided by the Qt Automotive Suite, as well as how to effectively employ the additional development and diagnostic tools.
Forthcoming courses in: Our trainings run from 9:00 to 16:00 (with a one hour window for discussion afterwards, if necessary)
From Days Location Course Language Price Status Register October 2nd, 2018 3 Chicago, IL, USA Profiling and Debugging for Linux English $ 2500.00 Confirmed October 16th, 2018 3 Lyon, France Les nouveautés du C++11 / C++14 / C++17 French € 1500.00 Confirmed November 13th, 2018 3 Avignon, France Débogage/profilage d’applications Qt sous Linux French € 2000.00 Confirmed November 13th, 2018 3 Berlin, Germany Introduction to Qt/QML English € 1250.00 Confirmed November 20th, 2018 3 Macclesfield, UK Modern OpenGL: Advanced Rendering & Effects English € 2000.00 Confirmed December 4th, 2018 3 Rennes, France Introduction à Qt QML French € 1250.00 Confirmed December 11th, 2018 3 Berlin, Germany Profiling and Debugging for Linux English € 2000.00 Confirmed
Our trainings run from 9:00 to 16:00 (with a one hour window for discussion afterwards, if necessary)