Take your understanding of QML to the cutting edge
KDAB has delivered 500+ Qt courses for companies such as Boeing, CERN, IBM, Intel, Roche, Siemens and Shell. When you join or order one of our market leading “Programming with Qt” courses, we bring the whole deck of Qt Training material. This enables our trainers to make last minute adaptations suited to the participants’ needs. This means that if you turn out to have, say, a strong interest in multi-threading, then that material is already included in the class handout, and can easily be covered.
To help you tailor the Qt/QML training to your needs, please Contact us
We currently offer five course variants:
This Advanced QML course:
- is designed to take programmers who already know QML to a deeper level of functional understanding
- equips you with the cutting edge QML skills and know-how to boost your productivity at work
- offers hands-on training with different kinds of focus, depending on your needs
- is delivered by authorized KDAB trainers with real-life practical experience.
- Using OpenGL in custom QML elements
- Analysing and profiling the Qt Quick scene graph
- Understanding and removing bottlenecks that affect a QML UI
- Best practices for achieving optimal performances, even on constrained hardware resources.
Sign up: Our trainings run from 9:00 to 16:00 (with a one hour window for discussion afterwards, if necessary)
From Days Location Course Language Price Status Register October 2nd, 2018 3 Chicago, IL, USA Profiling and Debugging for Linux English $ 2500.00 Confirmed October 16th, 2018 3 Lyon, France Les nouveautés du C++11 / C++14 / C++17 French € 1500.00 Confirmed November 13th, 2018 3 Avignon, France Débogage/profilage d’applications Qt sous Linux French € 2000.00 Confirmed November 13th, 2018 3 Berlin, Germany Introduction to Qt/QML English € 1250.00 Confirmed November 20th, 2018 3 Macclesfield, UK Modern OpenGL: Advanced Rendering & Effects English € 2000.00 Confirmed December 4th, 2018 3 Rennes, France Introduction à Qt QML French € 1250.00 Confirmed December 11th, 2018 3 Berlin, Germany Profiling and Debugging for Linux English € 2000.00 Confirmed
Our trainings run from 9:00 to 16:00 (with a one hour window for discussion afterwards, if necessary)
“Programming with Qt/QML” Information:
|Target audience:||Experienced QML developers targeting embedded and/or mobile platforms.|
|Duration:||A typical Advanced QML training lasts 3 days and includes time for core topics as well as for specific focuses, which vary depending on a poll we make among participants to ensure topic relevance.|
|Prerequisite:||Programmers enrolled in this Advanced QML course should already have a functional knowledge of QML. Developers with more than one year of Qt/QML experience will benefit from this course which is regularly updated.|