Take your understanding of QML to the cutting edge
KDAB has delivered 700+ Qt courses for companies such as Boeing, CERN, IBM, Intel, Roche, Siemens and Shell. When you join or order one of our market leading “Programming with Qt” courses, we bring the whole deck of Qt Training material. This enables our trainers to make last minute adaptations suited to the participants’ needs. This means that if you turn out to have, say, a strong interest in multi-threading, then that material is already included in the class handout, and can easily be covered.
We currently offer six course variants:
Advanced QMLThis Advanced QML course:
- is designed to take programmers who already know QML to a deeper level of functional understanding
- equips you with the cutting edge QML skills and know-how to boost your productivity at work
- offers hands-on training with different kinds of focus, depending on your needs
- is delivered by authorized KDAB trainers with real-life practical experience.
- Using OpenGL in custom QML elements
- Analyzing and profiling the Qt Quick scene graph
- Understanding and removing bottlenecks that affect a QML UI
- Best practices for achieving optimal performances, even on constrained hardware resources.
From Days Location/Time Course Language Price Ex. VAT Status Register March 9th, 2021 3 Online 9:00-16:00 CEST, Europe Advanced QML English € 1500.00 (plus VAT if applicable) Confirmed advanced,english,qml October 5th, 2021 3 Online 9:00-17:00 CEST, Europe Programmation Qt QML Avancée French € 1500.00 (plus VAT if applicable) advanced,french,qml November 30th, 2021 3 9:00-16:00 CET, Berlin, Germany Advanced QML English € 1500.00 (plus VAT if applicable) Confirmed advanced,english,qml
“Advanced Programming with QML” Information:
|Target audience:||Experienced QML developers targeting embedded and/or mobile platforms.|
|Duration:||A typical Advanced QML training lasts 3 days and includes time for core topics as well as for specific focuses, which vary depending on a poll we make among participants to ensure topic relevance.|
|Prerequisite:||Programmers enrolled in this Advanced QML course should already have a functional knowledge of QML. Developers with more than one year of Qt/QML experience will benefit from this course which is regularly updated.|