This training explores the implementation of many different rendering techniques to achieve cutting-edge visuals in OpenGL applications. Techniques are explored in depth with many examples, analysis of shader code and implementation details.
- Normal mapping and parallax mapping
- Environment mapping
- Procedural texturing
- High dynamic range (HDR) rendering
- Physically based rendering (PBR)
- Deferred rendering
- Shadowing via shadow maps and shadow volumes
- Screen-space ambient occlusion
- Image-processing filters and effects: blur, noise
- Anti-aliasing techniques
- Dealing with transparency
Read the full Table of Contents
Why learn advanced rendering?
Hundreds of papers, textbooks and examples of different rendering techniques exist. In this course we explore some of the most widely used and generally applicable, to give students the confidence to create their own versions and gain a deep understanding of GLSL.
- Target audience: Developers wanting to understand and incorporate realistic advanced visuals into their projects, for realism, visualization or artistic effect
- Pre-requisites: Developers already working with OpenGL, comfortable with the basics of specifying geometry, writing basic shaders and working with image data
- Duration: 3 Days
Forthcoming courses in:
Check out our complete course schedule…
From Days Location/Time Course Language Price Ex. VAT Status Register June 15th, 2021 3 Online 9:00-16:00 CEST, Europe Advanced QML English € 1500.00 (plus VAT if applicable) Confirmed advanced,english,qml August 31st, 2021 3 Online 9:00-16:00 CEST, Europe Introduction to Qt/QML English € 1250.00 (plus VAT if applicable) Confirmed english,introduction,qml,qt September 20th, 2021 5 Online 14:00-18:00 KST, Korea Testing Qt with Squish English € 999.00 (plus VAT if applicable) Confirmed 2day,3day,4day,5day,english,gui,qt,squish,testing September 21st, 2021 3 Online 9:00-17:00 CEST, Europe Formation Qt Widgets French € 1250.00 (plus VAT if applicable) Confirmed french,widgets October 5th, 2021 3 Online 9:00-17:00 CEST, Europe Programmation Qt QML Avancée French € 1500.00 (plus VAT if applicable) advanced,french,qml October 19th, 2021 3 Online 9:00-17:00 CEST, Europe Formation Qt Quick (QML) French € 1250.00 (plus VAT if applicable) french,qml,qt October 26th, 2021 4 9:00-16:00 CEST, Berlin, Germany Modern C++: C++11 / C++14 / C++17 English € 2000.00 (plus VAT if applicable) Confirmed 4day,c++,english,modern-c++,multithreading November 30th, 2021 3 9:00-16:00 CET, Berlin, Germany Advanced QML English € 1500.00 (plus VAT if applicable) Confirmed advanced,english,qml December 14th, 2021 3 9:00-16:00 CET, Berlin, Germany Debugging and Profiling Qt applications on Linux English € 2000.00 (plus VAT if applicable) Confirmed debug,english,linux,qt
For further information