Learn Qt/QML for Embedded tailored to your team's needs
KDAB has delivered 500+ Qt courses for companies such as Boeing, CERN, IBM , Intel, Roche, Siemens and Shell. When you order one of our “Programming with Qt” courses, we bring the whole deck of Qt Training material enabling our trainers to make last minute adaptations suited to the participants’ needs. If you turn out to have, say, a strong interest in multi-threading, then that material is already included in the class handout, and can easily be covered.
To help you tailor the on-site Qt Training to your needs, please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We currently offer five course variants:
On-site training. Programming with Qt/QML for Embedded
The introductory Qt course “Programming with QML for Embedded”:
- is designed to take development teams in your organization, new to Qt or QML for embedded, from the basics to a deep functional understanding of best practices.
- The Qt/QML for Embedded training equips developers with the skills and know-how to boost their productivity at work
- offers hands-on Qt/QML training with different kinds of focus, depending on your needs
- is delivered by authorized KDAB trainers with real-life practical experience
- Connecting a QML UX with C++ business logic
- Complex list views including data provided from C++ models
- Custom objects implemented using Qt Quick scene graph
- Introduction to the OpenGL pipeline
- Developing for Embedded with Qt Creator
- Performance tuning
Qt/QML for Embedded Training Information:
|Target audience:||Development teams targeting embedded and/or mobile platforms.|
|Duration:||A typical scheduled programming with Qt training lasts 3 days and includes time for core topics to establish a working knowledge of QML for embedded as well as time for in-depth topics, which vary depending on a poll we make among participants to ensure topic relevance.|
|Prerequisite:||Programmers enrolled in this Qt/QML for Embedded course should have a functional knowledge of C++. However, no previous experience with Qt is required. Developers with up to one year of Qt/QML experience will easily benefit from these courses which are regularly updated.|
|Sign up:||Contact us|
|Note:||You can tailor the on-site Qt training to match your specific needs by:
|Why Qt*||Qt is used by tens-of-thousands of companies to develop leading edge applications and UIs for…|
For more information