KDAB has delivered 500+ Qt courses for companies such as Boeing, CERN, IBM , Intel, Roche, Siemens and Shell. When you order one of our “Programming with Qt” courses, we bring the whole deck of Qt Training material enabling our trainers to make last minute adaptations suited to the participants’ needs. If you turn out to have, say, a strong interest in multi-threading, then that material is already included in the class handout, and can easily be covered.
To help you tailor the on-site Qt Training to your needs, please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We currently offer five course variants:
Advanced Programming with Qt Widgets
- is designed to take programming teams who are already acquainted with Qt Widgets to a deeper level of functional understanding of Qt internals
- equips them with the cutting edge Qt Widgets skills and know-how to boost their productivity at work
- provides them with detailed knowledge about the versatile frameworks for large application development and system integration
- offers hands-on training with different kinds of focus, depending on your team’s needs
- is delivered by authorized KDAB trainers with real-life practical experience.
- Qt Fundamentals Recap
- Application Infrastructure
- Model/View with Qt
- Graphics and Styling
- Text Documents
- Supplemental Topics including:
- In-depth Application Infrastructure
- In-depth Graphics
- In-depth Qt Core
- Development and Testing,
- XML, JSON and SQL,
- Interprocess Communications
“Advanced Programming with Qt Widgets” Information:
|Target audience:||Experienced Qt development teams.|
|Duration:||A typical Advanced Qt Widgets training lasts 3 days and includes time for core topics as well as for specific focuses, which vary depending on specific team needs or a poll among participants to ensure topic relevance.|
|Prerequisite:||Programmers enrolled in this Advanced Qt Widgets course should already have a functional knowledge of Qt Widgets. Developers with more than one year of Qt experience will benefit from this course which is regularly updated.|
|Sign up:||Contact us
Or, fill out our training survey to let us help you tailor your on-site class.
|Note:||You can tailor the on-site Qt training to match your specific needs by:
|Why Qt*||Qt is used by tens-of-thousands of companies to develop leading edge applications and UIs for…|