Take your team's understanding of QML to the cutting edge
KDAB has delivered 500+ Qt courses for companies such as Boeing, CERN, IBM , Intel, Roche, Siemens and Shell. When you order one of our “Programming with Qt” courses, we bring the whole deck of Qt Training material enabling our trainers to make last minute adaptations suited to the participants’ needs. If you turn out to have, say, a strong interest in multi-threading, then that material is already included in the class handout, and can easily be covered.
To help you tailor the on-site Qt Training to your needs, please contact us directly at email@example.com.
We currently offer five course variants:
On-site training. Advanced QML
The advanced QML course:
- is designed to take programmers who already know QML to a deeper level functional understanding
- equips you with the cutting edge QML skills and know-how to boost your productivity at work
- offers hands-on training with different kinds of focus, depending on your needs
- is delivered by authorized KDAB trainers with real-life practical experience
- Using OpenGL in custom QML elements
- Analysing and profiling the Qt Quick scene graph
- Understanding and removing bottlenecks that affect a QML UI
- Best practices for achieving optimal performances, even on constrained hardware resources
Training Information. Advanced Qt/QML :
|Target audience:||Experienced QML developers targeting embedded and/or mobile platforms.|
|Duration:||A typical Advanced QML training lasts 3 days and includes time for core topics as well as for specific focuses, which vary depending on a poll we make among participants to ensure topic relevance.|
|Prerequisite:||Programmers enrolled in this Advanced QML course should already have a functional knowledge of QML. Developers with more than one year of Qt/QML experience will benefit from this course which is regularly updated.|
|Sign up:||Contact us
Or, fill out our training survey to let us help you tailor your on-site class.
|Note:||You can tailor the on-site Qt training to match your specific needs by:
|Why Qt*||Qt is used by tens-of-thousands of companies to develop leading edge applications and UIs for…|