In this team training your developers will explore the implementation of many different rendering techniques to achieve cutting-edge visuals in OpenGL applications. Techniques are explored in depth with many examples, analysis of shader code and implementation details.
- Normal mapping and parallax mapping
- Environment mapping
- Procedural texturing
- High dynamic range (HDR) rendering
- Physically based rendering (PBR)
- Deferred rendering
- Shadowing via shadow maps and shadow volumes
- Screen-space ambient occlusion
- Image-processing filters and effects: blur, noise
- Anti-aliasing techniques
- Dealing with transparency
Read the full Table of Contents
Why learn advanced rendering?
Hundreds of papers, textbooks and examples of different rendering techniques exist. In this course we explore some of the most widely used and generally applicable, to give your team the confidence to create their own versions and gain a deep understanding of GLSL.
- Target audience: Development teams needing to understand and incorporate realistic advanced visuals into their projects, for realism, visualization or artistic effect
- Pre-requisites: Developers already working with OpenGL, comfortable with the basics of specifying geometry, writing basic shaders and working with image data
- Duration: 3 Days
To book a training and for further informationContact us