Gammaray 1.3.2 is here!
This is mainly a bugfix release. Highlights are:
- Support more Qt5-specific data types
- Fix crash on some QtQuick2 applications
- Support VTK6
- Fix compilation with Mac OSX 10.6
- Fix GDB injector on Mac OSX
- Fix launching of bundles on Mac OSX
- Add fallback if function overwriting fails in MSVC release builds
- Fix WinDLL injector with Qt5
- Fix Qt version detection in the process list on Windows and Mac OSX
- Fix probe re-injections
- Fix plugin loading on MSVC release builds
Version 1.3.2 is intended to be the final release in the 1.x series.
Version 2.0.0 is coming soon.
GammaRay is a tool to poke around in a Qt-application and also to manipulate the application to some extent. GammaRay uses various DLL injection techniques to hook into an application at runtime and provide access to a lot of interesting information.
For more information about GammaRay, please visit http://www.kdab.com/gammaray
Tarballs and zipballs for v1.3.2 are available from: https://github.com/KDAB/GammaRay/tags
Prebuilt packages for some popular Linux distributions can be found here.