Digia joins forces with KDAB and ICS for Qt DevDays
We are pleased to remind you that the 9th annual Qt Developer Days is happening this year in Europe and North America. The good news is that Digia has joined forces with KDAB to put on the European event and with ICS to put on the North American event.
Qt Developer Days 2012 is the premier Qt event of the year where Qt enthusiasts join to learn about the latest developments on Qt. The three-day event includes a full day of training, technical tracks, customer case studies and plenty of time for networking with folks who love Qt just as much as you do.
Attendees will get:
- Full-day training from Qt experts
- In-depth technical sessions focusing on Qt 5, Qt Quick, Qt for embedded and desktop development plus what’s new with Android and much more
- Insights into Qt’s development and future roadmap.
- Gain insight on how others have implemented their Qt projects
- Share experiences and ideas with other Qt developers and meet our Qt sponsors in the exhibition area.
The full technical track agenda and keynote lineup will be announced soon!
Register for Europe now! You don’t want to miss this event – especially not this year!